How can I change/update my name on my profile?

Your full name is directly tied to your HigherMe account, which means it cannot easily be changed. If you entered the wrong name, made a spelling mistake, or need to change it for another reason, please contact our Applicant Support Team at or use our Help Chat which is available through the blue circle on the bottom right of your screen while on HigherMe. If you give us your current full profile name and the new one you want it changed to, we’ll take care of the rest!

How did we do?